2019 Amazon Fee Changes for Referrals, FBA and Storage
In early 2019, Amazon will be adjusting its Storage, Fulfillment and Referral fees for sellers. Citing the rising costs to fulfill, transport, and deliver orders, but with their own investments in to supply chain innovations they are able to mitigate large shifts in cost.
Amazon Scheduled Fee Change Dates
• Storage Fees - February 15th
• Fulfillment Fees - February 19th
• Referral Fees - February 19th
Storage Fee Changes
Long Term Storage Fee Changes
• Fees for Items in Storage for 181 to 365 days will be eliminated
• Last date for storage fee charge on Items in FC for 181 to 365 days is Jan. 15
• Fee for inventory over 365 days will continue $6.90 per cubic foot
Minimum Long-Term Storage Fee Changes
• Reduction of minimum fee for items in Long-Term storage for more that 365 days
• Reduced from $0.50 to $0.15 per unit. (Last charge at $0.50 in Jan. 15)
Monthly Inventory Storage
• Introducing separate monthly fee for dangerous goods, items that are flammable or pressurized aerosol substances.
• Change will first be reflected in April 2019 charges for storage that occurs in March 2019.
• Monthly inventory storage fees for other products will not change.
2019 Amazon Monthly Storage Fees
Fulfillment Fee Changes
Effective February 19, 2019 the following changes will be in place
• No changes to small standard-size and large standard-size for items with shipping weight of 10oz or less
• Small increase for products in other size tiers
• Change in dimensional billing weight calculation for oversize items
• Apply a minimum width and height of 2 inches when calculating dimensional weight for oversize items, to align with packaging costs.
• New separate fulfillment fees for dangerous goods that contain flammable or pressurized aerosol substances and items that contain lithium-ion batteries
2019 Amazon Fulfillment Fee Chart
Amazon Subscribe & Save
Effective September 2019
• You will be able to fund a flat discount of 5% or 10% for each new item you add to the program.
In addition, if a customer gets products from five or more subscriptions a month delivered to the same address, Amazon will give an additional 5% discount to the customer to help grow your sales
2019 Amazon Referral Fee Changes
Please review this carefully, there are various changes and many positive changes for those sellers who sell low priced items.